Welcome Service for International Guests
This is the support internet webpage for international scholars and guest researchers at IPN. To make your integration into German working and everyday life as easy as possible, IPN now offers this support service. My name is and I am here to help you in the following areas:
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Assistance in finding language courses and further education courses
- Advice and assistance – (esp. with administrative authorities)
- Correspondence/ translation help (e.g. with letters from the authorities)
- Contact person for intercultural affairs
Additionally I am more than willing to offer my help as an intercultural trainer for outgoing staff members, who would like to know more about their guest culture.
Erasmus+ Program Staff Mobility
The Erasmus+ program offers all CAU staff (includes administration staff, research assistants, international guest researchers) the opportunity to partake in experiential exchange programs at other European partner universities.
- Staff mobility for teaching purposes (Teaching commitment: eight teaching hours)
- Staff training
- Job shadowing
- Language courses (English only for max. five days)
If you need to contact me for a personal talk, my consultation hours are:
Fr. 09:00 – 10:00. Tel. no. 880-3167.